ADA Accessibility Information
Download printable ADA map – PDF
ADA Accessibility Policy – PDF
Web Accessibility Statement
Efforts to support accessibility
Poughkeepsie Plaza takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- As part of our Core Company Values and Commitments, we strive to meet current ADA compliance guidelines and requirements online, as well as at our physical properties.
- Accessibility is integrated into our design/build and property improvement processes.
- Knowledge of, and experience with current ADA Accessibility Guidelines and Requirements is required of our construction contractors.
- Clear accessibility targets and responsibilities exist within the organization.
- We continue to improve our website accessibility for an optimal online experience for all of our visitors.
Current accessibility standard of the site:
WCAG 2.0 level AA
Current content conformance status:
Partially conformant: some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Known accessibility issues
Despite our best efforts users may experience some issues. This is a description of known accessibility issues. Please contact us if you observe an issue that is not listed.
Image slider/image carousel on home page:
This display format may not be visible to all, or may create visibility issues.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
This site is designed to be compatible with the following browsers:
- Current versions of Chrome, Explorer, Edge, Firefox
Accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
Mehlich Associates assessed the accessibility of this site using the following method:
- Self-evaluation: this site was evaluated internally by our technical team and Company leadership.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site.
- Phone: Kimberly Barela-Lasher, 845.471.4265
- Email: [email protected]
- By mail: Poughkeepsie Plaza, 2600 South Road, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
We aim to respond to your feedback within 5 business days.
This statement was created on January 1, 2017