About Our Website
Welcome to our website and thank you for visiting! At Poughkeepsie Plaza our customers are important to us and we recognize that building a long-term relationship with you depends upon a great deal of trust. This trust begins with our commitment to respecting as well as protecting your privacy. We’ve structured this site so that in general, you can visit and browse without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Once you choose to provide personally identifiable contact information to us (name, e-mail address, phone number, etc.), you can be assured that it will only be used to enhance your customer relationship with us. Your information is never shared with other parties without your consent.
Please read this Agreement carefully before using this Site. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and provisions of this Agreement, do not use this Site. By your affirmative act of accessing, using, or registering with this Site, you acknowledge and agree that (1) you have read and are bound by the terms and provisions of this Agreement, and (2) this Agreement constitutes a legal and binding agreement between you and Poughkeepsie Plaza. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this website.
- Ownership of Site and Contents: © Poughkeepsie Plaza, Poughkeepsie Shopping Center, Inc.
- Website design and development: Russitano
Website Terms & Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Poughkeepsie Plaza’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Poughkeepsie Plaza’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Poughkeepsie Plaza at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Poughkeepsie Plaza’s web site are provided “as is”. Poughkeepsie Plaza makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Poughkeepsie Plaza does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Poughkeepsie Plaza or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Poughkeepsie Plaza’s Internet site, even if Poughkeepsie Plaza or a Poughkeepsie Plaza authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Poughkeepsie Plaza’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Poughkeepsie Plaza does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Poughkeepsie Plaza may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Poughkeepsie Plaza does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Poughkeepsie Plaza has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Poughkeepsie Plaza of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Poughkeepsie Plaza’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
ADA Accessibility Information
Please contact us if you have any questions about our website policies.